Michael (1958 - 2009) - 50

Randy (1961)

Janet (1966)

Prince (1997)

Paris (1998)

Blanket (2002)

Ex and current Jackson family:

Debbie Rowe (1958) - the mother of MJ's kids

Lisa Marie Presley (1968 - 2023) - ex wife, failed to merge Jackson/Presley empire - 54

Diana Ross (1944) - godmother/friend

Elizabeth Taylor (1932 - 2011) - close friend of MJ - 79

Tatum O'Neal (1963) - dated Michael?

Arnold Klein (1945 - 2015) - MJ dermatologist and maybe the father of MJ's kids - 70

I thought Janet Jackson was a lot older than that. That's my only contribution to any debate. Other than to say "Joe Jackson is a cunt", of course.

I thought Janet Jackson was a lot older than that. That's my only contribution to any debate. Other than to say "Joe Jackson is a cunt", of course.

Bit harsh on a few cunts, that remark. Old man Jackson is surely a right cunt!

• Like 1

he is, we all agree, but he made them all rich and famous though...no Joe no money

he is, we all agree, but he made them all rich and famous though...no Joe no money

Different for Girls was a classic though.

• Like 5

Carol, Alan, Bianca, Robbie, Sonia and Billy (deceased). Not forgetting Wellard.

• Like 6

In the extended family section, you could add Corey Feldman, "Carlton Banks", & M. Culkin.

• Haha 1

Yes, another thread....but I think they need one

The Jacksons:

Joe (1928)

Katharine (1930)

Rebbie (1950)

Jackie (1951)

Tito (1953)

Jermaine (1954)

La Toya (1956)

Marlon (1957)

Michael (1958 - 2009)

Randy (1961)

Janet (1966)

Prince (1997)

Paris (1998)

Blanket (2002)

Debbie Rowe (1958)

Lisa Marie Presley (1968)

Diana Ross (1944)

Elizabeth Taylor (1932 - 2011)

Tatum O'Neal (1963)

Others Jacksons:

Film:

Anne Jackson (1926)

Glenda Jackson (1936)

Jonathan Jackson (1982)

Joshua Jackson (1978)

Kate Jackson (1948)

Peter Jackson (1961)

Samuel L. Jackson (1948)

Victoria Jackson (1959)

Music:

Alan Jackson (1958)

Anthony Jackson (1952)

Bob Jackson (1949)

Chuck Jackson (1937)

Curtis Jackson III or 50 Cent (1975)

Joe Jackson (1954)

John Jackson or Fabolous (1977)

Leon Jackson (1988)

Mahalia Jackson (1911 - 1972)

Millie Jackson (1944)

Randy Jackson (1956)

Stonewall Jackson (1932)

Wanda Jackson (1937)

Other:

Mike Jackson (1944)

Joe M. Jackson (1923)

Jesse Jackson (1941)

Jesse Jackson, Jr. (1965)

John David Jackson (1925)

Shirley Ann Jackson (1946)

Wes Jackson (1936)

Sports:

Colin Jackson (1967)

Marjorie Jackson (1931)

Conor Jackson (1982)

Edwin Jackson (1983)

Reggie Jackson (1946)

Lauren Jackson (1981)

Phil Jackson (1945)

Jackson Browne (1948)

Jackson Pollock (1912 - 1956)

there...all important Jacksons...I grew tired on the sports section so if I left out someone important let me know....

go on, rant on, peasants :) amuse me

Umm HELLO...

We JUST celebrated the 10th Anniversary of the stabbing death of Jackson Five drummer Johnny Jackson! How the hell was he forgotten?

SirC

Yes, another thread....but I think they need one

The Jacksons:

Joe (1928)

Katharine (1930)

Rebbie (1950)

Jackie (1951)

Tito (1953)

Jermaine (1954)

La Toya (1956)

Marlon (1957)

Michael (1958 - 2009)

Randy (1961)

Janet (1966)

Prince (1997)

Paris (1998)

Blanket (2002)

Debbie Rowe (1958)

Lisa Marie Presley (1968)

Diana Ross (1944)

Elizabeth Taylor (1932 - 2011)

Tatum O'Neal (1963)

Others Jacksons:

Film:

Anne Jackson (1926)

Glenda Jackson (1936)

Jonathan Jackson (1982)

Joshua Jackson (1978)

Kate Jackson (1948)

Peter Jackson (1961)

Samuel L. Jackson (1948)

Victoria Jackson (1959)

Music:

Alan Jackson (1958)

Anthony Jackson (1952)

Bob Jackson (1949)

Chuck Jackson (1937)

Curtis Jackson III or 50 Cent (1975)

Joe Jackson (1954)

John Jackson or Fabolous (1977)

Leon Jackson (1988)

Mahalia Jackson (1911 - 1972)

Millie Jackson (1944)

Randy Jackson (1956)

Stonewall Jackson (1932)

Wanda Jackson (1937)

Other:

Mike Jackson (1944)

Joe M. Jackson (1923)

Jesse Jackson (1941)

Jesse Jackson, Jr. (1965)

John David Jackson (1925)

Shirley Ann Jackson (1946)

Wes Jackson (1936)

Sports:

Colin Jackson (1967)

Marjorie Jackson (1931)

Conor Jackson (1982)

Edwin Jackson (1983)

Reggie Jackson (1946)

Lauren Jackson (1981)

Phil Jackson (1945)

Jackson Browne (1948)

Jackson Pollock (1912 - 1956)

there...all important Jacksons...I grew tired on the sports section so if I left out someone important let me know....

go on, rant on, peasants :) amuse me

Umm HELLO...

We JUST celebrated the 10th Anniversary of the stabbing death of Jackson Five drummer Johnny Jackson! How the hell was he forgotten?

SirC

hello from the other side

there's like 2 sentences on him on Wikipedia and he wasn't mentioned anywhere...and he's apparently not directly related to any Jackson brother or sister, sounds rough but he's not important enough for the thread, he needs at least 20 more sentences so I could add him, there are 50 more Jacksons who could be added but I kept only the ones who can be found easily :)

4 days goes by and no mention of Janet Jackson cancelling her European tour for unspecified reasons -- still denying cancer.
Apologies if it's posted anywhere, the search terms 'Janet Jackson' sure as hell didn't pull it up. I can't believe no one said anything though.
SC

4 days goes by and no mention of Janet Jackson cancelling her European tour for unspecified reasons -- still denying cancer.

Apologies if it's posted anywhere, the search terms 'Janet Jackson' sure as hell didn't pull it up. I can't believe no one said anything though.

SC

It's all in the Michael Jackson thread, which has hitherto proved adequate for discussing members and associates of the Jackson family. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

SC

It's all in the Michael Jackson thread, which has hitherto proved adequate for discussing members and associates of the Jackson family. :rolleyes:

I saw it, but thought it was irrelevant, she just changed the dates, like Rihanna from Feb to March

Toast...who cares? Why are people in here always so sarcastic? I don't get it....

SC

I saw it, but thought it was irrelevant, she just changed the dates, like Rihanna from Feb to March

Toast...who cares? Why are people in here always so sarcastic? I don't get it....

Honest answer?

Because you are a classic example of the pushy newbie who thinks they are the first person to come up with topics and ideas that have already been covered.

Have some respect for the forum. Do some in-depth browsing and actually bother to read what has already been said on these topics.

If you can't manage that, fuck off.

• Like 2

SC

Honest answer?

Because you are a classic example of the pushy newbie who thinks they are the first person to come up with topics and ideas that have already been covered.

Have some respect for the forum. Do some in-depth browsing and actually bother to read what has already been said on these topics.

I won't go anywhere :) and I'll behave how I want to behave and read what I want to read, no one's forcing you to read my topics

• Like 1

And mouthy as well.

• Like 2

'He's a shit SC, he's just a shit SC, he is a shit S Ceeeeeeeeee, hes just a shit SC......'

May be more understandable from the terraces tbf. :D

• Like 1

SC

Honest answer?

I won't go anywhere :) and I'll behave how I want to behave and read what I want to read, no one's forcing you to read my topics

toast just got toasted lol rekt lolololololo lmfao lololo wwjd.
  • Like 1

SC

Honest answer?

YCFOAWYLW

SC

Honest answer?

YCFOAWYLW

Normally I have trouble with acronyms i've not seen before, in this case however, it just leapt right out at me :evil2:

• Like 1

I'm not from Balkan for nothing and I never ditch a conflict, ya'll need to try harder to insult me :)

SC

Honest answer?

YCFOAWYLW

what the fuck does that mean?

SC

Honest answer?

YCFOAWYLW

what the fuck does that mean?

1 down, 8 to go.

• Like 3

well...first Jackson since the thread was created is dead...actress Anne Jackson dead at 90