Sign in to follow this  
Dr. Zorders

Me Telling Phantom To Kill Himself

I know there's probably some of you who don't quite have the same level of devotion to civilization/love of humanity as me who find my statements alarming or whatever or think I'm going "over the edge" or whatever

I just wanted to point out that Phantom has been telling me and other people to commit suicide every day of his life for years now.

Every time he has demanded me or anyone else bow down to Islam and respect it just simply for no other reason than because he and a lot of other air-headed zombie freakazoids said so, he has been asking us to give up everything we've ever believed in or wanted in life, and give ourselves over to a bunch of people who can't even stop killing each other, nevermind what they do to other people.

Every time he's gone through life excluding or threatening to exclude (even if only by passive aggressive means) anyone who didn't share his retarded doe-eyed infatuation with a death cult, he's been cursing people for wanting to live. And lefties en masse have been doing that for years now. Quite possibly a decade or more.

Currently I've only told him to commit suicide about 5 times or something, whereas he's probably on about 7 gajillion so far. So once again it's a case of people blaming the victim and falsely calling me violent and unpleasant despite how I've been extremely polite compared to him, and hardly fought back at all in the grand scheme of things.

I'm the polite civilized one. He's a worthless repugnant cunt who needs to kill himself.

Thanks

tumbleweed.gif

• Like 4

At first it was amusing, then it was like watching a car crash, and now it's just fucking boring. But like Emmerdale Farm, I'll probably still keep watching just to see what happens.

• Like 2

tumbleweed.gif

If you refuse to read my posts, but respond to them anyway, you're talking to yourself which makes you insane I'm afraid.

I'm the youngest one here but I swear, I feel like I'm one of the more mature posters.

• Like 4

tumbleweed.gif

If you refuse to read my posts, but respond to them anyway, you're talking to yourself which makes you insane I'm afraid.
Don't you get it, your post made her insane in fact reading your posts makes my head hurt.

HTH

Hat-tip to Hitler?

Well yeah he did hate Jews as much as the precious Halibuts do. I see why you would do that.

If you really wanted to prove you're smarter than me surely by now you could have just actually explained why what I've typed is wrong or inaccurate, given all the opportunities you've had? (you can't because it's not). Instead you decide to flex your intellectual "muscles" by directing a poverty-stricken person to private healthcare treatment. Brilliant!

• Like 1

Dr Z, can I just ask you what you think Phantom's death would achieve? If he were to kill himself how would anything change? Do you think any Halibuts planning terrorist attacks are going to think " You know what guys, now Phantom's dead my heart really isn't in this terrorism business any longer." Do do think every Halibut on earth is going to renounce their faith because one guy they've never met is dead?

Seriously, how would Phantom's death solve anything?

Ha ha.

As I already told him he should do it to set an example to his kids. So that would be at least one set of offspring who don't buy into the "Halibuts are always the victims" crap. Maybe it might have been silly to expect him to leave a suicide note explaining why, without me having to ask him to cos he's not much of a forward thinker as displayed by his "beliefs". That's another aspect of his gormlessness, and with that it's a good question, with him being such a gormless pointless person I can see why you would see his death as pointless.

I'm sure people would eventually hear of him and why he did it and then hopefully people would come here and read what I've said about the matter and hopefully see the light!

Now ask him why he thinks me being currently "unemployed" (or, unpaid for all the work I do every day) is the cause of all the Halibut terrorism (if he's acknowledging it exists today).

Sigh.....

Right Z.

This is how it is, not how you think it is.

You hate your mum √

You hate muzzies √

Why? Because you hate yourself.

You can't stand the fact that you rely on the woman that squeezed you out. Without going overboard on it , you have somewhere go sleep and your beloved SKY TV and you hate yourself because your love of the easy life outweighs the hatred for her.

Move out, shut up. Easy.

And don't give me pish about [zorders]but I don't have anywhere to go[/whine]. Little bitch. Just fucking GO!

A tents a tenner in Tesco, move the fuck out. Your self loathing will disappear.

As for the Halibuts, fuck knows . Caught you shoplifting 'Big 'Un's monthly' when you were 12 probably. Don't care.

Out of interest have you checked out the unemployment benefits in the Caliphate? Might be worth the switch....

Sigh.....

Right Z.

You hate your mum √

You hate muzzies √

You can't stand the fact that you rely on the woman that squeezed you out. Without going overboard on it , you have somewhere go sleep and your beloved SKY TV and you hate yourself because your love of the easy life outweighs the hatred for her.

Move out, shut up. Easy.

And don't give me pish about [zorders]but I don't have anywhere to go[/whine]. Little bitch. Just fucking GO!

A tents a tenner in Tesco, move the fuck out. Your self loathing will disappear.

As for the Halibuts, fuck knows . Caught you shoplifting 'Big 'Un's monthly' when you were 12 probably. Don't care.

Out of interest have you checked out the unemployment benefits in the Caliphate? Might be worth the switch....

How come you guys accuse me of delusionally believing all Halibuts are terrorists, but you continue to live in a fantasy world where most breadwinners are female? (and morbidly obese physically quasi-crippled, and intellectually/emotionally kaput (from birth) females at that).

I've already told you nothing lives off my mum 'cept bacteria.

Without going overboard on it, you hate me cause I think clearer than you and I have the "balls" to call Halibuts names and speak the truth about how trouble goes everywhere they go. And "trouble" is putting it nicely obviously. Whereas you've been following the "politically correct line" on them all along. And it really can't have helped much when I pointed out that the SNP, which has been a large although not 100% essential part of your "i'm such a manly Scottish woodsman who doesn't take any shit" ego, is absolutely chock full top to bottom (no pun intended) of 33 or 46 year old gay guys, who still have "Buffy nights", are dumb enough to think Christians are bigger enemies to their lifestyle than than Halibuts, and who probably couldn't even change the tyre on a pushbike and if someone asked them to they'd have an emotional meltdown.

And thus you, like Phantom, have to deal with your wimpiness and unmanliness compared to me, by attempting to falsely feminise me through "you live off your mum" comments. :)

"You live off your dad" doesn't really sound anywhere near as good does it? "What, like literally gazillions of other men in history did? Like Cameron and every kid who ever went to a posh school? even Winston fucking Churchill?"

Although obviously you don't nearly feel the need to do it as much as Phantom and I know you're just a kidder.....!

Shows how fucked up things have got here in the last couple of months that you're now one of the lesser enemies here isn't it? The meltdown some people here have had since I was the one who pegged the San Bernadino attack as Halibuts while they were all grumbling about how "white gun nuts probably did this", is really quite incredible.

BTW Sky TV is shit except the Simpsons and they've been showing shit episodes lately on that front. And I could go into a pube to watch the darts (which I dont even like as much as I did a couple of years ago).

The SNP used to be the 'tartan tories' , thought you'd approve....

Though I've never been a member of it, was in the YSN back in the day and Seed of the Gael appeals more these days, if a wee switch to the Left happens .

Right. Your unemployed/available for work?

Remember you'll get that £40 a week return to work thing if you get a job....

You hate Isis.

The Turkish Kurds have a small foreign legion and they're hiring.

Stop fuckin moaning and go and kill Halibuts!!!!

But no, warm bed and SKY are more important. Plus you can bitch about your maw. And your sister.

If you can't go fight muzzies, you can't just leave home , you can't stop whining etc etc, is it because you can't?

Are you like Stephen Hawking? Talk through one of those funny gizmos? Fuck. Sorry Z. Up to know I've read your posts with the soundtrack of Simon and Garfunkel ###and here's to you Tommy Robindon#### , now I think you sound like Davros , it's ### EXTERMINATE, EXTERMINATE ###.

Appropriate really.

And re your dad. You've never mentioned him before as far as I know. I'd just assumed he'd topped himself as he saw you 'develop'.

Sad sack piece o' shit.

Sigh.....

Right Z.

You hate your mum √

You hate muzzies √

Move out, shut up. Easy.

How come you guys accuse me of delusionally believing all Halibuts are terrorists, but you continue to live in a fantasy world where most breadwinners are female? (and morbidly obese physically quasi-crippled, and intellectually/emotionally kaput (from birth) females at that).

Without going overboard on it, you hate me cause I think clearer than you and I have the "balls" to call Halibuts names and speak the truth about how trouble goes everywhere they go. And "trouble" is putting it nicely obviously. Whereas you've been following the "politically correct line" on them all along. And it really can't have helped much when I pointed out that the SNP, which has been a large although not 100% essential part of your "i'm such a manly Scottish woodsman who doesn't take any shit" ego, is absolutely chock full top to bottom (no pun intended) of 33 or 46 year old gay guys, who still have "Buffy nights", are dumb enough to think Christians are bigger enemies to their lifestyle than than Halibuts, and who probably couldn't even change the tyre on a pushbike and if someone asked them to they'd have an emotional meltdown.

And thus you, like Phantom, have to deal with your wimpiness and unmanliness compared to me, by attempting to falsely feminise me through "you live off your mum" comments. :)

"You live off your dad" doesn't really sound anywhere near as good does it? "What, like literally gazillions of other men in history did? Like Cameron and every kid who ever went to a posh school? even Winston fucking Churchill?"

Although obviously you don't nearly feel the need to do it as much as Phantom and I know you're just a kidder.....!

Shows how fucked up things have got here in the last couple of months that you're now one of the lesser enemies here isn't it? The meltdown some people here have had since I was the one who pegged the San Bernadino attack as Halibuts while they were all grumbling about how "white gun nuts probably did this", is really quite incredible.

BTW Sky TV is shit except the Simpsons and they've been showing shit episodes lately on that front. And I could go into a pube to watch the darts (which I dont even like as much as I did a couple of years ago).

What kind of darts can you watch in a pube?

• Like 3

I predict that zorders dad blamed all his problems on gay people and his grandad blamed his problems on black people.

• Like 3

I predict that zorders dad blamed all his problems on gay people and his grandad blamed his problems on black people.

And their mothers, of course.

• Like 1

Sigh.....

Right Z.

You hate your mum √

You hate muzzies √

Move out, shut up. Easy.

What kind of darts can you watch in a pube?

The one's that poke out a Levi 501....

Guest KillYourselfRightNow

Remember when I asked Phantom why he didn't take his wife and kids on a lovely weekend break to Dearborn, Michigan? Nay, actually demand that they go with him? While wearing some stupid "I don't believe in your gods" Ricky Gervais t-shirt?

They would be like, so culturally enrichificated and stuff! It would be a most oh-so-delightfully enchanting multiculturtal experience and stuff, comrades!

He just completely flat ignored that one, showing how afraid he is of my challenge. More importantly showing how uncomfortable he finds any area dominated by the Halibut faith. And yet he still persists with his insane lust for mass immigration from Halibut countries.

Why don't you do that, Phantom, is there any reason why you wouldn't want to go there, that doesn't validate all the things I've said about Islam? Of course there isn't, there's only your putrid excuses you pathetic little worm. You big thumb-sucking death-cult-cheerleading 44 year old toddler. (Btw, simply saying "HUUR, ITS NUURN UR YUUUR BURRUSSNUSSS WURDD UUURR DUURR WURTH MUURR TUUURM" since you seem to have not only told me what to do with my time but you seem to think you're some kind of magical expert on what I have and haven't done with mind you incredibly fucktarded pile of rotten gerbil shit)

What a sick, sad, dead inside, freaky, braindead, sadistic, murderous, putrid, worthless, repugnant, insane, deathly dull, asinine, clowntarded, repulsive, heinous, despicable, dire, pseudo-intellectual, vomit-inducing, insipid, inane, deluded, demented, confused, lost, hopeless, vile, cretinous, criminally negligent, self-loathing, dimwitted, fatuous, vapid, mewling, savage-fancying, cowardly, destructive, civilisation-hating, Neanderthal, sickening, flatulent, unhinged, decrepit, sawdust-brained, floor-licking, scum-sucking, worm-eating, gangrenous, cancerous, Allah-rimming, child-rape approving little weasel he fucking is.

WHY DOESN'T HE FUCKING KILL HIMSELF?

WHY DOESN'T HE FUCKING KILL HIMSELF?

that's right big letters will surely convince him.

Well yes, have you ever read a children's book? They have big letters so they can read it easily. That's what 44 year old toddler Phantom needs. I've tried everything else to get through the poo-filled ISIS-logo-bearing diaper he obviously has wrapped around his head.

Is anyone else feeling a little guilty about hounding Dr Z off the forum?

Unless he has been banned, which is a matter for the mods, I am slightly worried about him.

He was annoying and hopelessly right wing and a little obsessed but he did know what he was talking about from a DL point of view and in earlier times participated in a bit of banter.

It is not like Shroud who basically showed up armed to the teeth for a massive fight.

However I am now within 8 posts of Dr Z.

I hope other members who are frequent targets of derogatory posts (particularly MK and Sir C) don't decide we are no longer worth their time.

Group Hug.

• Like 1

Is anyone else feeling a little guilty about hounding Dr Z off the forum*?

Unless he has been banned, which is a matter for the mods, I am slightly worried about him.

He was annoying and hopelessly right wing and a little obsessed but he did know what he was talking about from a DL point of view and in earlier times participated in a bit of banter.

It is not like Shroud who basically showed up armed to the teeth for a massive fight.

I hope other members who are frequent targets of derogatory posts (particularly MK and Sir C) don't decide we are no longer worth their time.

Group Hug.

I'm not. I'm OK with 'bantz & lolz', but when it comes to suggesting someone goes and kills themselves, we're better off without them.

We've lost far more worthy members than him.

*citation needed.

• Like 2

Is anyone else feeling a little guilty about hounding Dr Z off the forum?

Group Hug.

So, in effect, you want our concern and compassion extended to a vile individual who accused one member of raping his own children and thought it was amusing to bait me over the death of my dad? What fucking planet do you live on?

Look, we dont do group hugs here,thats left to mumsnet to do. SC is a tosser, he is fixated with post counts and ripping into long gone members ( who would shit all over him for post quality ) over how many 'likes' they never got ffs!!!

Why should we like him??

MK is ok but im suspecting its a second account, the jury is out as far as in concerned.

To summarise people come and go but massive cunts like Z should stay gone

wow

i really need to get more involved here, looks like great fun

• Like 3