Sign in to follow this  
Sir Creep

Bandwidth Limit Exceeded

WTH was THAT all about??

Do I have to donate a dollar to make sure that shit don't happen again?

SC

WTH was THAT all about??

SC

No.

WTH was THAT all about??

SC

donate a pound.

I'm surprised nobody mentioned it for the first 2 hours of the site being back up. Congrats on being first, Monsieur Creep.

Anywho, yes, ignore it. If it happens again, we can all protest and form an alternative deathlist website. Our real reason is so we can create better lists, we'd just use the bandwith thing as an excuse.

WTH was THAT all about??

SC

No. Just post less.

• Like 6

I'm grateful it is back. Though "Is it Down Right Now?" is still showing the site as down. Sad to confess that if this site and fanfiction.net went down at the same time I might lose my mind. :)

• Like 1

I'm grateful it is back. Though "Is it Down Right Now?" is still showing the site as down. Sad to confess that if this site and fanfiction.net went down at the same time I might lose my mind. :)

Might I recommend Archive Of Our Own, aka AO3? /totally off-topic

I did worry that we would be down forever! Only 28 hours!

• Like 2

Praise be for our Facebook page though, if I'd had to wait another 12 hours to learn that Gordon Goody had died, I might have joined him.

Praise be for our Facebook page though, if I'd had to wait another 12 hours to learn that Gordon Goody had died, I might have joined him.

And without knowing that... I'm impressed.

• Like 1

I didn't think I'd miss DL but I did. I went to the FB page a couple of times but with one exception, I don't know who there is who here.

Well its a bit quiet and a tad cold in Canadia land this time of year, right? :D

Guest Droosy

for new deaths I watched the Wikipedia Deaths in 2016 site, for English gossip I watched the Sun webpage and for the pathetic jokes I rewatched the Bottom on Youtube, so I didn´t mis DL at all!!

for new deaths I watched the Wikipedia Deaths in 2016 site, for English gossip I watched the Sun webpage and for the pathetic jokes I rewatched the Bottom on Youtube, so I didn´t mis DL at all!!

To simulate Phantom's posts I read homoerotic fanfictions about Allah written by some guy called "GGalloway54"

• Like 1

To simulate Phantom's posts I read homoerotic fanfictions about Allah written by some guy called "GGalloway54"

Oh christ give it a rest eh?

I didn't think I'd miss DL but I did. I went to the FB page a couple of times but with one exception, I don't know who there is who here.

If you scroll back, I think there is a post with replies where you'll get 4 or 5 names.

Mines should be easy as it's the same avatar :lol:

• Like 1

Well its a bit quiet and a tad cold in Canadia land this time of year, right? :D

The cold is mostly reserved for the east. The west hoards all the rain. I did manage to finish that book and start the sequel. :)

• Like 1

If you scroll back, I think there is a post with replies where you'll get 4 or 5 names.

Mines should be easy as it's the same avatar :lol:

I know some of the names on that post , well most.

• Like 1

Well, most were replying to you so didn't put their name as you already knew them :D

For me, trying to figure usernames v RL names by posting styles, was like taking that gchq newspaper test to get a job, except harder.

• Like 1

Well, most were replying to you so didn't put their name as you already knew them :D

For me, trying to figure usernames v RL names by posting styles, was like taking that gchq newspaper test to get a job, except harder.

Two names Im not sure about, one I can possibly place by location and one, well, I think I know who they are on here.

There may be a conspiracy masterminded by hot hackers and directed against me, now the Evening News and Star site is down denying me internet access to Cumbria's daily paper and with it the chance to eavesdrop on the thoughts of Keith Curle as he prepares his Carlisle players for an attempt at FA Cup giant killing tomorrow.

A 'DoSser' attack ?

Bloody auto correct....

There may be a conspiracy masterminded by hot hackers and directed against me, now the Evening News and Star site is down denying me internet access to Cumbria's daily paper and with it the chance to eavesdrop on the thoughts of Keith Curle as he prepares his Carlisle players for an attempt at FA Cup giant killing tomorrow.

That will be down to flood damage Mary.

Im now wondering how many of the 'Premier league of the Press' publications bothered to donate memorabilia and stuff for the News and Star site to auction off to raise funds to pay for a heater to dry the routers out?

Disgraceful!!!

How would I find this FB page? I assume it's a closed group.