The Unknown Man

The 15th Death Of 2015

The 15th death of 2015  

79 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Martin crowe to break the record

Zsa Zsa Gabor as always for me, would be fitting if she broke the Death List record.

• Like 1

Nancy Reagan to be a record breaker, yeahhhhhhh!

Bob Dole, because he was on my 2012 team, just as Schmidt.

Nancy Reagan no reason other than the national enquirer had an article about her and Frank Sinatra which made me feel queasy.

Bhumibol Adulyadej to save people from having to write his name out much longer.

• Like 2

Denis Norden

only twice before in deathlist history has this thread has been active.the last week of 2008 and the last 3 months of 2003 !

I assume you're talking about a thread regarding a 15th death not a 15th death in 2015 - unless there was a some forward thinking going on. If you try using grammar and reading your drafy before you post, it might make it easier to discern your meaning.

Kirk Douglas- he's been featured on the deathlist more than any other current candidate... this has nothing to do with why I picked him; just a fun observation.

None of the above... just to be different...

Vera Lynn... she's old.

I'm going to go for Zsa Zsa this time. Because if the DL can break records (15+ deaths this year is a distinct possibility and indeed likely), then it's time for change. She has to die someday, and as I was saying in her thread, it's truly amazing how long she's lasted. Let's see if she can bring us into a new era.

Yeah, Zsa Zsa for breaking the record!

Bhumibol Adulyadej.

I'm going to go for Zsa Zsa this time. Because if the DL can break records (15+ deaths this year is a distinct possibility and indeed likely), then it's time for change. She has to die someday, and as I was saying in her thread, it's truly amazing how long she's lasted. Let's see if she can bring us into a new era.

It would be fitting indeed.

only twice before in deathlist history has this thread has been active.the last week of 2008 and the last 3 months of 2003 !

I assume you're talking about a thread regarding a 15th death not a 15th death in 2015 - unless there was a some forward thinking going on. If you try using grammar and reading your drafy before you post, it might make it easier to discern your meaning.

Was there even a forum in 2003. Doesn't seem to be any posts from that far back.

Gone for Zsa Zsa.