Unless you've been living under a rock for the last couple of weeks, you can't help but notice there is a 'problem' with Syrians moving to a safer country.

I always thought if you were a refugee, and you made it to a safe country, that is where you should ask to live until the conflict in your home country comes to an end.

I feel they have become beggars becoming choosers when they are insisting on moving on to Germany where they feel they will be financially better off.

Comments?

True. The wee boy in 'that' picture , the father is 100% to blame.

• Like 1

True. The wee boy in 'that' picture , the father is 100% to blame.

I might be wrong, but weren't they ( or the father ) living in Turkey which can also be classified as a safe country.

Yip, they had reached there, and would've been given asylum , bit that wasn't good enough.

Guest Read Camp of the Saints

Economic opportunists. They want free housing, food, health care, education from the West.

When they get all these material goods, they then scream Death to Christianity. Death to the West.

This in an invasion my friends. Read Jean Raspails: Camp of the Saints. Just as timely as ever.

That father should be in prison for child endangerment and secind degree murder. He was in a safe county, Turkey.

He risked his family's lives for no reason, but greed. What a tick-turd that father is.

I wish other arabic countries would at least help a little (excepting Lebanon, which probably has more refugees than indigenous people). Germany can well shelter several tens of thousands. But they are projecting numbers of more than half a million this year alone. Though I can understand the desire to escape from ISIS. I'd do the same, probably, before they kick me off a roof.

This is classic politics. You are PM or President of a country. You want instinctively to help genuine refugees. However, your bank balance isn't what it was, your world status is diminishing, despite the delusion your own people are under that you are still a country that is great. You are faced with an influx of people you already cannot control and which your people are in the main crying out for it to stop (indeed you are having a pending referendum on it).

Your people then accuse you of being heartless and cruel to ignore refugees from another part of the world, which immigration you actually do have power to stop. They gather people from other countries like Pakistan, Afghanistan etc etc who are also fleeing. You are also faced with a worldwide terrorist threat based on religious wars (as old as time) and the fear is that this movement of people includes people whose intention is to move under cover of this crisis to settle across countries where they wish to impose their laws and religious beliefs by any means necessary. If you block them, they will settle in countries with which you have a free movement of peoples agreement anyway, and in due course you won't have power to stop them coming anyway.

What would you do in that position?

• Like 1

This is classic politics. You are PM or President of a country. You want instinctively to help genuine refugees. However, your bank balance isn't what it was, your world status is diminishing, despite the delusion your own people are under that you are still a country that is great. You are faced with an influx of people you already cannot control and which your people are in the main crying out for it to stop (indeed you are having a pending referendum on it).

Your people then accuse you of being heartless and cruel to ignore refugees from another part of the world, which immigration you actually do have power to stop. They gather people from other countries like Pakistan, Afghanistan etc etc who are also fleeing. You are also faced with a worldwide terrorist threat based on religious wars (as old as time) and the fear is that this movement of people includes people whose intention is to move under cover of this crisis to settle across countries where they wish to impose their laws and religious beliefs by any means necessary. If you block them, they will settle in countries with which you have a free movement of peoples agreement anyway, and in due course you won't have power to stop them coming anyway.

Emigrate?

• Like 2

close borders until things get sorted out. Make it the screening emigrates accurate and quick and explain to the people of your country that it's not easy to handle all these people.

Economic opportunists. They want free housing, food, health care, education from the West.

When they get all these material goods, they then scream Death to Christianity. Death to the West.

This in an invasion my friends. Read Jean Raspails: Camp of the Saints. Just as timely as ever.

That father should be in prison for child endangerment and secind degree murder. He was in a safe county, Turkey.

He risked his family's lives for no reason, but greed. What a tick-turd that father is.

Yes. I'm sure some of them are nice but many of them are not. Syria seemed to be one of the more sane Middle Eastern countries before this whole thing kicked off, but ISIS have said themselves they are going to send in extremists amongst the hoards of refugees. The richest Gulf states are not taking any refugees, by the way.

Egypt are now turning down refugees cause some of them have been caught cavorting with the rancid Halibut Brotherhood which el-Sisi is trying to eradicate from the country.

As for that stupid thing with the photo of the child, has anyone in "our" media actually pointed out he was already in a "safe" country and tried to flee further? Even in the Mail or Express? I really doubt it.

I can't currently foresee any situation where the fucktards in the media are going to change their hysterical line that all of these people have a right to live in our country no questions asked. And Cameron will continue to bow to them.

BTW as it's only 10,000 they're suggesting the UK so some may say it's a bit silly to call it an "invasion" (if you wanna pretend ISIS aren't really sending their people over) since we have already millions of Halibuts. But you have to ask the question how many more are we gonna be expected to take in.

Unfortunately , it has the feel of Live Aid, or the English Rose's demise, when that grief train rolled.

Both occassions were foretellable as being ,"bullshit".

Poland was asked to accept a couple thousand refugees and of course all the loving Catholics are screaming "we don't want the walking bombs over here!" and other shit.

Don't get me wrong, I do think that the refugees should mainly go to the UAE and Kuwait, where they will be both safe and live in a more familiar environment with a similar culture, but Europe could help a little.

Emigrate?

Oh cool, you're going to use your David Blaine magic kit to create a country that isn't already Islamic, or lead by gullible turnip-brained fucktards who let these people in, and then flee to it.

Can I come?

I am fed up with the holier than thou attitude of those saying "oh they are very vulnerable people let them in" without thinking how many people can be classified as a refugee not only in Syria but around the world. I am guessing it is millions when you add up all the war torn countries. The issue is people are thinking with their hearts not their heads. If you do big U-Turns saying if you come here illegally you are welcome then the problem will continue multiplying. The poor boy who died and had his picture splashed over the pages was of course desperately sad but so is the death of any child who drowns. I fail to see how it is Britain's fault. We donated £900 million in foreign aid for Christ sake. The do-gooders also don`t want to go to war with ISIS as they fear more people will flee and come here despite the fact that millions have already left. Thank God they weren't in charge during WW2.As for Germany I despair.They should mind their own business when it comes to how many refugees other countries should let in.

Emigrate?

Oh cool, you're going to use your David Blaine magic kit to create a country that isn't already Islamic, or lead by gullible turnip-brained fucktards who let these people in, and then flee to it.

Can I come?

Creating Countries has been done before for refugees, Liberia - success, Israel - abject failure.

Imo, kick ISIS out of Libya, Assad remains in power in exchange for the land that had been occupied. Policed by the UN.

Win win win.

Invade Libya and build camps for them using the donations of bleeding heart let them ins across Europe.

Guess as DeathList foreign secretary it falls to me to come up with a workable "temporary" solution to this problem.

We in the UK are spending £900m on refugees camps. Thus I propose the next £100m will be handed to the Greek government to "purchase" on behalf of the UK and improve one of their largest uninhabited islands and give free passage as a gift to those who wish to escape the war torn areas. Therefore if infiltrated masses be made from Desesh it will become evident in time without major threat to European cities.

Emigrate?

Can I come?

:rolleyes:

Guess as DeathList foreign secretary it falls to me to come up with a workable "temporary" solution to this problem.

We in the UK are spending £900m on refugees camps. Thus I propose the next £100m will be handed to the Greek government to "purchase" on behalf of the UK and improve one of their largest uninhabited islands and give free passage as a gift to those who wish to escape the war torn areas. Therefore if infiltrated masses be made from Desesh it will become evident in time without major threat to European cities.

I like the cut of your jib.

Given this crisis shows absolutely no sign of going away do people reckon the refugee crisis is about to bring an end to the principle of free movement and the famous Schengen area. If so how will this look, are we going to see border fences erected along the EU borders or is it more likely to be a case of deporting to neighbouring countries rather than back home?

No, it will enable the rise of the Right in Europe once more :(, border fences won't be up in a decade, free movement will continue and riots/civil disorder will become common.

And the Rich will become Richer due to the pressure on housing.

The thing that rips my knitting is the amount of young, fit male 'refugees' demanding to go to Germany or be allowed to roam freely in the EC. I wonder how many are actually ISIS 'soldiers/terrorists under cover? I haven't seen many older men or women in the news reports. There's a story that a Hungarian reporter was sacked for tripping up a migrant/refugee when he was running away from the police.

They are in Hungary, there is no war zone there. Be great full they are accepting you into their country.

• Like 2

Think Highlander/Terminator/Matrix......It'd be a cunt ,if the 'one' that was born to depose Assad , was drowned aged 4 because his father was a puff..

• Like 2

Think Highlander/Terminator......It'd be a cunt ,if the 'one' that was born to depose Assad , was drowned aged 4 because his father was a puff..

That's, sort of sick, but good.

I try....

• Like 1