Deathray

Hm Libby And The Greek Jester's Age Of Death Poll

How Longs the Royal Couple Got?   

54 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

ITT: What age will Phil the Greek and the Queen die?

I think the Queen, no matter how well she seems just now, will go within a year of Philip going. She seems to rely on him a fair bit.

So I'm guessing 2017 (96) for the Prince and early 2018 (91) for Libby.

• Like 1

96 for Phil (September 8, 2017) and 103 for Lizzie (January 27, 2030).

I think the Queen, no matter how well she seems just now, will go within a year of Philip going. She seems to rely on him a fair bit.

Yep, that's what I've said in previous posts on here as well. :)

UPDATE: I just voted for Phil to go in two years' time at 96 and, by that reasoning, for hte Queen to go at 91 (significantly younger than her mum.)

99 for Maj to "flake" out, 94 for the Greek to bid toodle-"Pip".

98 for prince phillp and 103 for Queen Elizabeth

Lizzie 104 (18th March 2031) Prince Philip 98 (January 11th 2020)

His death would knock her for 6 but she is well enough and tough enough to carry on. She still has a large family and loads of duties to fulfil.If Lizzie went first I think Phil would go downhill quickly though. He isn`t as well as her and although he is her support system I can`t help but think it would affect him more because without her he would have no one to support and no official role to fulfil.

95 for both.

she 102, he 97

"Libby" ? Where did that come from? Never heard anyone refer to the Queen as "Libby".

Her family nickname is Lilibet.

Queen 98

Prince 94

Gone for 97 for Phil the greek, with queenie abdicating within 12 months of his death and living a good 5/6 years after that.

"Libby" ? Where did that come from? Never heard anyone refer to the Queen as "Libby".

Her family nickname is Lilibet.

I've heard lots of folk call her that, as Libby is a common Scottish shorthand for Elizabeth.

oh cmon no clown said 125 yet? I damn near did haha. But I'm not childish

SC

Women live longer than men, period. Don't make me pull up that old Alan King bit about 'survived by his wife'.

Since I chose 97 for him, naturally I was forced to choose 98 for her. I like those numbers.

SC

What you seem to be forgetting here is the fact that her mother was a widower for 50 years and watching her cope with it might provide strenghth to the Queen - her and Princess Alice both reaching 100 should also be an indicator the Queen is likely to achieve th same.

Spade, do you think they're immortal or something? There not both going to outline the current oldest people by a decade.

Liz's lot have form for breaking the ton, so I reckon she'll do it. 103, just pipping mumsy, I reckon.

The Greek has shown a dip recently and his stock are far less long lived. He's in uncharted waters already, genetically speaking, and could flounder any time. All out for 96.

Liz to abdicate on his death, with Charles turning it down to give the country a popular, young monarch in William, who will reign as 'Phillip I' in honor of his grandfather and father (who also has a Phillip in there somewhere).

Guest Nicholas Witchell

Liz's lot have form for breaking the ton, so I reckon she'll do it. 103, just pipping mumsy, I reckon.

The Greek has shown a dip recently and his stock are far less long lived. He's in uncharted waters already, genetically speaking, and could flounder any time. All out for 96.

Liz to abdicate on his death, with Charles turning it down to give the country a popular, young monarch in William, who will reign as 'Phillip I' in honor of his grandfather and father (who also has a Phillip in there somewhere).

Scuse me, you trying to nick my job? Feckin' hop it!

About as likely as the Queen abdicating.

• Like 1