Dead Wait

Ideas And Possibilities For 2016

With most lists for 2015 settled upon bar a few last minute tweaks - time for a new thread to start thinking about the candidates that may be suitable for 2016........

Prunella Scales has Alzheimers.

Guest Goat

Bobby Vee has Alzheimers.

some names that I didn't take for 2015 but might consider for 2016 depending evolution of their health conditions :

Jacques Chirac

Clint Eastwood

Jean-Marie LePen

Simone Veil

Pope Benedict XVI

Valéry Giscard d'Estaing

Robert H. Schuller

Jacques Delors

Jimmy Carter

Stan Lee

Pierre Cardin

Michel Galabru

Liliane Bettencourt

Christopher Lee

Nancy Reagan

David Rockefeller

• Like 1

Ok lets make this easier-People with Alzheimer's:

-Antony Booth

-Jimmy Hill

I forget the rest.

• Like 2

Peter Falk has alzheimer.

He has Alzheimers , that will be alzheimers setting in early forgetting the s on the end of it. You may end up like Peter Falk who btw has alzheimers.

Shouldn't we wait till the list for 2015 has been posted before we start this topic?

Guest The Watcher

Peter Falk had (not has)Alzheimers - he died in 2011!!!

Shouldn't we wait till the list for 2015 has been posted before we start this topic?

Agreed. Topic temporarily closed

Guest Ğüęšț

Is Alzheimer's a deadly disease within 2 years? I thought the average life expectancy was more like in the 5-10 yr range. Though Peter Falk has had it for some time now…

Maybe Sylvia Miles if she will make 2015.

Guest The Watcher

Surely Angela Lansbury & Glynis Johns should have been on the 2015 Deathlist?

Jack Nicholson actually has Alzheimers (at least according to the National Enquirer). It also seems he has quit acting. I picked him this year already, but he was last seen accompanying his daughter and didn't look too bad:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2876745/Jack-Nicholson-beams-fatherly-pride-steps-daughter-Lorraine-art-Beverly-Hills.html

A commenter there says that David Bailey looks close to death, and I would agree.

Also, Mario Cuomo's death reminded me of another former US governor I had forgotten about, Birch Bayh. Much like Cuomo, he also had his eyes on the presidency (but lost to Carter) and has a son that followed his footsteps. And while the fathers were both liberals, their sons are moderates.

Jack Nicholson actually has Alzheimers (at least according to the National Enquirer). It also seems he has quit acting. I picked him this year already, but he was last seen accompanying his daughter and didn't look too bad:

http://www.dailymail...erly-Hills.html

A commenter there says that David Bailey looks close to death, and I would agree.

Also, Mario Cuomo's death reminded me of another former US governor I had forgotten about, Birch Bayh. Much like Cuomo, he also had his eyes on the presidency (but lost to Carter) and has a son that followed his footsteps. And while the fathers were both liberals, their sons are moderates.

David Bailey certainly looks his age. He is 78 after all. But I don't think he looks close to death though,

Guest Imissmontpellier

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2876745/Jack-Nicholson-beams-fatherly-pride-steps-daughter-Lorraine-art-Beverly-Hills.html

Is it a joke? I cant believe he has Alzheimer.

Bailey looks scarily skinny. He is likely to be on 2015 list.

Guest Imissmontpellier

Current French minister Laurent Fabius is said to suffer from Parkinson disease.

He was one of youngest prime ministers.

http://www.voltairenet.org/article186271.html

President François Hollande is seeking to replace his foreign minister,, Laurent Fabius, as soon as possible.

Fabius suffers from Parkinson’s disease, as was confirmed to Voltaire Network by two separate Paris sources. To hold back the tremors, he ingests 3,4-dihydroxyphenylalanine (levodopa) every two hours. Unfortunately, this drug is known for its side effects. It causes M. Fabius very acute attacks of paranoia.

In July, President Hollande had designated a new general secretary at the Foreign Ministry, Christian Masset (former adviser to Hubert Védrine), with the task to assist him [1]. Despite this, the Minister’s health has worsened considerably.

If it is true, he is on my 2016 list

-Antony Booth

-Jimmy Hill

I forget the rest.

Gill Gascoigne

-Antony Booth

-Jimmy Hill

I forget the rest.

Gill Gascoigne

Rudi Assauer

Guest The black Widow

Gazza is going the same easy as George Best so he at least has got to be on the list next year if he hasn't snuffed it.

Ok people that I think should be on Death List 2016:

1)Sir Nicholas Winton

2)Clare Hollingworth

3)Douglas Slocombe

4)Norman Lloyd

5)David Rockefeller

6)Charles H Townes

7)June Foray

8)Sheila Mercier

9)Alan Young

10)Jimmy Hill

11)Colin Dexter

12)Antony Booth

13)Mary Tyler Moore

15)Liz Dawn

16)Stephen Hawking

17)Muhammad Ali

18)Freddie Starr

19)Caroline Aherne

20)Paul Gascoigne

• Like 1

Gazza is going the same easy as George Best so he at least has got to be on the list next year if he hasn't snuffed it.

With Best, we had least had a bit of a warning when he was up for another liver transplant

How about Barbara Feldon, aka Agent 99, she's in her early 80s.