Sign in to follow this  
Deathray

How Old Are DL Users?

74 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just curious as to what age bracket most forumers fall into.

• Like 1

DI? Don't you mean DL? Anyways, I'm 20 and at that age, you rarely think about death and stuff like that. That's why I only come here occasionally, and not every day.

Okay, who clicked 75+?

:old::wheelchair:

• Like 2

Okay, who clicked 75+?

And more importantly, are they obit-worthy?

• Like 5

Guest Guest

Okay, who clicked 75+?

me :)

Okay, who clicked 75+? :old::wheelchair:
me :)
Good attempt 'Dean'. Guests can't vote.

Guest Guest

That'll be why it didn't work when I clicked it then :(

I like this poll. Nice broad ranges. I hate it when you get presented with a form and you are on the bottom range of a group which includes people you think are very old indeed.

Here I'm classed with the 35 year olds.

A better questions would be how old do you think you are?

100% score for under 30.

I am 40 years old. I am a lady. I have two children, I have been married once, divorced once, and have never had crabs. My pants today are black, and I had a salmon salad for lunch. :)

I am 40 years old. I am a lady. I have two children, I have been married once, divorced once, and have never had crabs. My pants today are black, and I had a salmon salad for lunch. :)

That's sad. They're delicious.

I prefer eating pork to fish.

• Like 1

Did you hear the one about the guy who had crabs in his eye-brows? He was looking for love in all the wrong places.

From a 40 yr old divorcee, that might be construed as protesting too much. ;)

People who use Drill Instructors are usually 18 to 20.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

? I'm losing it....

Salmon = fish

crabs are neither pork no, ah, in the middle of typing , ''I geddit' :D

Eh, re poll, I'm 47. Don't know what it really matters though....folks have this sort of interest at any age...as the poll seems to show (assuming every cunt is honest,,,,,)

37, never married, no kids and I've been a morbid little fucker since I was about 6.

• Like 4

Anyway, to answer the original question, Prince Charles will be 66 this year. I think Will Carling is nearing 50 now and I guess most of the others are too. Anyone know how old James Hewitt is?

Anyway, to answer the original question, Prince Charles will be 66 this year. I think Will Carling is nearing 50 now and I guess most of the others are too. Anyone know how old James Hewitt is?

? I'm losing it....

Salmon = fish

crabs are neither pork no, ah, in the middle of typing , ''I geddit' :D

Eh, re poll, I'm 47. Don't know what it really matters though....folks have this sort of interest at any age...as the poll seems to show (assuming every cunt is honest,,,,,)

That's kind of why I started the poll. I wasn't sure whether this was a hobby more common among the elderly who have come to terms with the prospect of death or the young who may be less likely to have come to terms with it.

I think the large peak in the 35-50 age group is for those who have grown sufficiently cynical to have come to terms with the concept of Death but not yet had to buy a bumper pack of In Sympathy cards for all their friends.

However I think this site attracts a special kind of person of all ages.

I think the large peak in the 35-50 age group is for those who have grown sufficiently cynical to have come to terms with the concept of Death but not yet had to buy a bumper pack of In Sympathy cards for all their friends.

However I think this site attracts a special kind of person of all ages.

That's a nice way of saying freaks isn't it?

• Like 3

26 engaged to be married and trying for a child . I have asked many people for advice and alot of that advice is don't have kids or get married haha , I want a child but not marriage but my fiancee won't have a child until we are married. So we reached a compromise if she is pregnant we will get married within 3 months.

26 engaged to be married and trying for a child . I have asked many people for advice and alot of that advice is don't have kids or get married haha , I want a child but not marriage but my fiancee won't have a child until we are married. So we reached a compromise if she is pregnant we will get married within 3 months.

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b320/Thalionfea/DarylShotgun.gif

• Like 1