I was listening to the radio today and the song "I am a women in love" came on. A BeeGee's number, and immediately I thought of our very own Mr. Alive on the DL Forum. I have never met Stayin' personally, but I am now stuck with this perception of a man in over-tight white trousers and a squeaky voice sitting at his computer. I thought about others, Teddy must always wear braces, Yeti is quite cuddly, GR is two-dimensional etc. etc. Am I the only one suffering from this mad perception syndrome?

DWB :huh:

• Like 1

. . . and Rude Kid is only 8! Although he writes older than his years.

I know it's stating the obvious with the avatars, but I found it quite disturbing when a record made me think of the DL.

DWB :huh:

I'm relieved you didn't hear that old Blue Oyster Cult toon!

...or that Bachmann Turner Overdrive "classic"..." You Ain't Seen Nothing Yeti" :huh:

. . . and Rude Kid is only 8! Although he writes older than his years.

:huh: Hmm, an 8-year-old with Tourette's syndrome, moreover. On reflection, I probably could've chosen a more flattering persona...

Oh I disagree RK - The persona is a true Viz classic - from the days well before Viz was just funny for the fact that it was the magazine that used to be funny...if you see what I mean :huh:

Guest Guest

avatars mess with your mind :skill2:

av-gr-2.gifav-cat-2.gifav-gr-2.gif

Has anyone noticed their cat missing?

av-gr-2.gifav-cat-2.gifav-gr-2.gif

Has anyone noticed their cat missing?

Cat in the hat.....No wonder...I found him :skill2:

Dr.Seuss seemed worried.

Whilst browsing the earlier pages of this forum, I found an unanswererd question.

It made me wonder what on earth do the mods spend their time thinking about ?

Did they ever find out? And how did they do it? :skill2:

Whilst browsing the earlier pages of this forum, I found an unanswererd question

Did they ever find out?  And how did they do it?  :skill2:

This is not the only online forum in which this question is asked. It appeared on a Canadian pet forum a few months earlier. Only a partial answer is given.

I don't think there's a single answer. It highly depends on the conditions: which kind of soil, above or below ground water, hot or cold: they all make a big difference. Is there a forensic biologist in the house?

regards,

Hein

Whilst browsing the earlier pages of this forum, I found an unanswererd question.

Did they ever find out? And how did they do it? 

Still waiting for it to completely decompose.

Still waiting for it to completely decompose.

I see that you rescued the hat!

Whilst browsing the earlier pages of this forum, I found an unanswererd question

Did they ever find out?   And how did they do it?   :(

This is not the only online forum in which this question is asked. It appeared on a Canadian pet forum a few months earlier. Only a partial answer is given.

I don't think there's a single answer. It highly depends on the conditions: which kind of soil, above or below ground water, hot or cold: they all make a big difference. Is there a forensic biologist in the house?

regards,

Hein

We buried a tortoise over twenty years ago and I recently dug up some neat shell squares.

I remember the day vividly, pleading with my Dad every time Tommy resurfaced to let the poor thing live.

Anyway back on topic, has anyone on the deathlist used a true likeness as an Avatar?

I hope Magere Hein has, I have a great image of the skeletal one typing away in a small Anne Frank type apartment. Scythe neatly stowed in it's rack.

We buried a tortoise over twenty years ago and I recently dug up some neat shell squares.

I remember the day vividly, pleading with my Dad every time Tommy resurfaced to let the poor thing live.

Anyway back on topic, has anyone on the deathlist used a true likeness as an Avatar?

I hope Magere Hein has, I have a great image of the skeletal one typing away in a small Anne Frank type apartment. Scythe neatly stowed in it's rack.

I look pretty much like my avatar ... maybe a bit plumper in the face

I look pretty much like my avatar ... maybe a bit plumper in the face

MMM Foxy lady!

What night cream do you use, Swarfega?

Will the search facility ever be repaired? :(

regards,

Hein

Hein

You can search using the little magnifiying glass search icon at the top right of the screen next to the members icon. Type in your word/phrase but make sure you tell the search engine to look at all posts, not just the 30 days or younger ones.

HTH

DWB :o

MMM Foxy lady!

How did you guess? I find it so much better than Oil of Ulay - and a fraction of the cost.

You can search using the little magnifiying glass search icon at the top right of the screen next to the members icon. Type in your word/phrase but make sure you tell the search engine to look at all posts, not just the 30 days or younger ones.

Thank you. Unfortunately a search on multiple words still fails, as well as some other goodies.

Mind, I'm not critisising the management.

I wouldn't dare.

Honestly :huh:

regards,

Hein

I think this guy has, (or he has an odd sense of humour).

User481

I think this guy has, (or he has an odd sense of humour).

User481

Yikes! :huh:

Looks like it was taken by someone just before they joined this list!

MMM Foxy lady!

How did you guess? I find it so much better than Oil of Ulay - and a fraction of the cost.

If you change your mind, this looks a real bargain It's only been used twice! :huh:

Yikes! :rip:

Looks like it was taken by someone just before they joined this list!

Here is the explanation. :huh:

• Like 1