Star Crossed

Avast, Me Hearties! It Be Talk Like A Pirate Day!

Arrrr! Ye all know I've been waitin' for this moment since the sun came over the yardarm yesterday morn.

I've got itches in me britches an' it's the fault 'o' these land-lubbers who be callin' themselves the Moderaters. I say we let these bilge-rats rot in the brig. Ye can blow me down if ye think I'm spinning ye a yarn; we'll have 'em strapped over a barrel soon enough an' given fifty lashes with the kitten!

I'll be leavin' it to ye now, me hearties. Got's to drop me anchor in Mrs. Star Crossed's lagoon, soon as I've finished this flagon of grog. Arrrr!

Arrrr! Ye all know I've been waitin' for this moment since the sun came over the yardarm yesterday morn.

I've got itches in me britches an' it's the fault 'o' these land-lubbers who be callin' themselves the Moderaters. I say we let these bilge-rats rot in the brig. Ye can blow me down if ye think I'm spinning ye a yarn; we'll have 'em strapped over a barrel soon enough an' given fifty lashes with the kitten!

I'll be leavin' it to ye now, me hearties. Got's to drop me anchor in Mrs. Star Crossed's lagoon, soon as I've finished this flagon of grog. Arrrr!

Freak.

You have the cheek to call others post whores....

Ooo arrr, shiver me timbers me hearties

Mad Dog Bonney

Part crazy, part mangy, all rabid, you're the pirate all the others fear might just snap soon. You can be a little bit unpredictable, but a pirate's life is far from full of certainties, so that fits in pretty well. Arr!

(didn't see the pirate thread .. please could a mod move this - ta)

[Done - ff]

Pieces of Eight

Pieces of Eight

Q. What will good Pirates have for dinner tonight?

A. Pizzas of eight.

Farrrrk!

My pirate name is:

Iron Bess Cash

A pirate's life isn't easy; it takes a tough person. That's okay with you, though, since you a tough person. You're musical, and you've got a certain style if not flair. You'll do just fine. Arr!

AAARRRrrrrrr! :banghead:

( If you want to know what I'm talking about, see the Pirate thread...)

Your pirate name is:

Bloody Bess Read

flagqe1.th.gif

Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. Even through many pirates have a reputation for not being the brightest souls on earth, you defy the sterotypes. You've got taste and education. Arr!

Why are pirates called pirates?

Because they arrrrrrrrh!

Why are pirates called pirates?

Because they arrrrrrrrh!

harrrrrh harrrrrh harrrrrh :banghead:

Ooo arrr, shiver me timbers me hearties

Mad Dog Bonney

Part crazy, part mangy, all rabid, you're the pirate all the others fear might just snap soon. You can be a little bit unpredictable, but a pirate's life is far from full of certainties, so that fits in pretty well. Arr!

(didn't see the pirate thread .. please could a mod move this - ta)

[Done - ff]

Bloody Harry Vane :banghead:

"You tend to blend into the background occoisionaly, but thats okay, because itsmuch easier to sneek up on people and disembowel them that way. Arr!"

That's me in a nutshell, and if you don't agree i'l slit yer scurvy gizzard Arrrrrrrrrrr! :D

Avast, belay, fifteen gadgees on a pirate's ches'....an' five bus' ribs, or summa'.

Star Crossed; good to see you full of life and working for the good of the community after yer l'al spat wi't moderators.

Your pirate name is:

Red Tom Rackham

Passion is a big part of your life, which makes sense for a pirate. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

R!

Avast, belay, fifteen gadgees on a pirate's ches'....an' five bus' ribs, or summa'.

Star Crossed; good to see you full of life and working for the good of the community after yer l'al spat wi't moderators.

The sentiment's appreciated mpfc but, unfortunately, like so many of these landlubbers you've failed to grasp that it is the Moderaters with whom I have a problem (specifically their unworthy privileges), not the Moderators (Well, not many of them... yet).

I don't know how many times I'm going to have to clarify this point. A salty old cumbrian sea-dog who spends as much time on the DL as you do, mpfc, must surely know the difference between the 3 ers and the many ors by now!?

Arrr! Shiver me timbers!

My pirate name is:

Calico Morgan Roberts

Often indecisive, you can't even choose a favorite color. You're apt to follow wherever the wind blows you, just like Calico Jack Rackham, your namesake. Two things complete your pirate persona: style and swagger. Maybe a little too much swagger sometimes -- but who really cares? Arr!

just call me Mad Harry Rackham

Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

Your pirate name is:

Captain Prudentilla Rackham

Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest.

Your pirate name is:

Giles Blenkinsop

You prefer a dry Martini to Rum, feel that standards in Gentlemens' haberdashery have declined somewhat over the last decade and spend your evenings oiling your favourite pipe-rack. You have pride in your shed and have written several strongly-worded letters to your local paper regarding spawning sites of newts.

Are you sure that link is right?

Your pirate name is:

Giles Blenkinsop

You prefer a dry Martini to Rum, feel that standards in Gentlemens' haberdashery have declined somewhat over the last decade and spend your evenings oiling your favourite pipe-rack. You have pride in your shed and have written several strongly-worded letters to your local paper regarding spawning sites of newts.

A pirate with the name of Giles? Bwhahahahhaha :banghead:

I'd think I'd got yer point Star Crossed, I was expressing satisfaction that you've decided to stay in spite of yer problems. Sorry but, as a long-timer meself I just take a perverse delight in gannin' the wrong route round spelling Moderators.

Guest McGinty's Goat

Ah bejabers top a de morning to yes all! Ah fook, dat's the wrong day I'm getting. Thought it was prats' day.

Shiver me timbers! My pirate name is:

Calico Ethel Cash

Often indecisive, you can't even choose a favorite color. You're apt to follow wherever the wind blows you, just like Calico Jack Rackham, your namesake [editor's note: **sigh!** :banghead: ]. You're musical, and you've got a certain style if not flair. You'll do just fine.

Arr!

Giles Blenkinsop

A pirate with the name of Giles? Bwhahahahhaha :banghead:

Arrr! That be irony Phantom's employin' thar, or I'll be swabbing the deck by moonlight in me sister's bloomers. Arrr, 'n' this'll be saaarcasm, 'n' all!

Anubis, the Jackal of the high seas, get yerself a flagon 'o' rum fer that gem.

Mad Harry Rackham

Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!